Thursday, July 28, 2005

GMAT terror!

Less than a fortnight away from the test date and am totally nerve-wrecked. I am supposed to have been preparing for 3 months but my erratic studying pattern [for a 3 week period in june I even comfortably forgot that I had registered for this test until one day my dad asked how my preparations were. No kidding!] has made the actual number of hours put in much lower than it should be. Anyways, I have pulled my socks up and have been preparing a bit more regularly in the past few weeks.

Still 'Sentence Correction' is killing me! and I'm not entirely confident about acing the quant section either [so much for a M.Sc in statistics!]. So what does that leave me to expect on the test day ? - I won't complain if I can muster 730+ It's a stretch, yes, but ya, that's the number I'll be comfortable with. Pray, I can do it..

7 Comments:

At 29 July, 2005 01:44, Blogger Random Access said...

All the best machan! You can do it!

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

 
At 29 July, 2005 03:33, Blogger vishy said...

dei .. as I said.. if u think u can then u can.. so just have a positive frame of mind when u take the test da..

 
At 29 July, 2005 12:51, Blogger MBABlogger said...

Hey Dinesh, best of luck for ur GMAT..
Thanks for the tip.. well i have just started using testmagic.. shuld try to make good use of it..

I need to work on sentence correction.. I am confident I can manage maths pretty well..

 
At 29 July, 2005 14:51, Blogger Cogito said...

All the best ! crack it..

 
At 02 August, 2005 11:06, Blogger Dinesh said...

Thanks guys!

 
At 02 August, 2005 13:35, Blogger Paa"ji" said...

So many people have done it.....and SO CAN YOU...Good Luck

 
At 02 August, 2005 18:29, Blogger Unknown said...

Sentence Correction is my forte;-)

Good Luck dude!! studying a lot these days.. PSYCHE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home