Saturday, May 14, 2005

Look Who's been hiding!

This week has been extremely unproductive. Have been mindlessly surfing the net in the office. But, as a result, I did uncover blogspots of a whole big gang of my batch mates n juniors who have been blogging away all these days. Obviously, given that I had quit that circle a long time ago, I didn't know.

It was quite interesting to look at this avatar of theirs. In almost every single blog, I was seeing a whole new person, someone totally different from the one I've known in living colors. At some point, I was even thinking, I didn't know this person could have opinions on matters like these. May be it's my vanity that prevented me from looking deep while at the university, but I was sure it wasn't just that. There was definitely a different self, an alter ego of sorts, talking there. There was a thought of leaving comments in blogs of guys I've known better but obviously, I guessed that when they read mine, they'll feel the same way too.

Are we all very same person in meat space and in the cyber space? Or is there a tendency to deviate.

eM has written on this same subject in this post of her's.

7 Comments:

At 14 May, 2005 14:52, Blogger vishy said...

enna da u seem to be reading eM post too often.. hmm.. sari illa da thambi..

 
At 14 May, 2005 22:53, Blogger Random Access said...

whoz eM da?

 
At 15 May, 2005 23:57, Blogger Dinesh said...

Ra, looking at your post, I'm reminded of this

Guy1 : I'm gonna kill all the jews and 1 clown

Guy2 : Why the clown?

Guy1 : See, no1 cares about the jews!!

 
At 16 May, 2005 03:16, Blogger BeehaG said...

A 'nail-on-the-head' post. Many of my friends say the same thing about me and my blog :)

 
At 17 May, 2005 00:08, Blogger Random Access said...

i still dont get it :( somebody explain to me in simple englipiss ma

 
At 17 May, 2005 02:32, Blogger vishy said...

dei Ra ..basically Dinks asks u why u are bothered about eM... basically he feels tht its(read as She) is not tht important..and feels u shld give more importance for wht hes written.. and if u still wanna know whos eM click on the last line of tht post

 
At 17 May, 2005 21:13, Blogger Random Access said...

now tht vishy has made it less fishy....

on the other hand, there is another saying.. People want to question that they dont know about, rather than something they know inside out...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home