Saturday, September 10, 2005

Gotcha!

From UChicago's MBA online application website..



I'm pretty sure they meant 9:30AM and not 9:30PM.

I was suddenly getting all enthusiastic about typing away those essays in UChicago's application and got on to their website only to see this. Ya, I do have the questions offline but somehow ideas flow only when typing text in the real online application.

So guess I'll go to bed now and start with the essays tomorrow. Oh, don't I love to procrastinate..

P.S 1: As you may have gathered, Change of plans - I'm applying to Chicago. One confused soul - ain't I?

P.S 2: I really pray that the Chicago's adcom people don't run into this blog!

4 Comments:

At 11 September, 2005 11:44, Blogger Cogito said...

Good luck ! Is this for Uchicago campus at Singapore or the US ?

 
At 11 September, 2005 16:01, Blogger Dinesh said...

For the one at US..

 
At 14 September, 2005 04:22, Blogger sinusoidally said...

Came upon your blog...I can completely relate to you about the essays...story of my life...g'luck

 
At 14 September, 2005 13:33, Blogger Random Access said...

Application without bugs
Life without troubles
Office without sleep

You arent living in a utopia r u?

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home