Monday, September 05, 2005

Not official yet

It's been 4 weeks and I haven't received my official GMAT scores yet. Starting to get a little uneasy and worried now. I have been holding off the application process until I get my all my stuff - transcripts from both the univs, GMAT score.

Applied and received the transcripts last week - both NUS and NTU. But not getting this GMAT score is peeving me off big time. I tried calling the U.S hotline of ETS but apparently it's a holiday in the U.S today (holiday on account of labor day - celebrated on the first Monday in September every year). Damn!

6 Comments:

At 06 September, 2005 10:32, Blogger Cogito said...

I understand how you feel . Perhaps ETS needs to outsource this work to India to make it faster :-)

 
At 07 September, 2005 10:01, Blogger vishy said...

dei u r goin to send u score electronically ne way... da.. oh yeah but we guy s stil have this habit of sending a photocopy of every document..
dont worry dude.. first finsih the online application.. before the deadline.. u'll get ur official scores by then..

 
At 07 September, 2005 10:32, Blogger Vijay said...

Din't know finance was one of your strong points!
( statements in my blog would have benn lay-man-ish to you!)

Anyway good luck in your career/studies.

 
At 07 September, 2005 11:54, Blogger Dinesh said...

cogito,

lol! Ya, I guess that'll work. As long as I can get my scores in time..

vishy,

dei, No I wasn't planning to send a xerox copy of my score! I want to make sure that my score is official..and to know my AWA(screwed up big time) score which is required as part of the application.

vijay,

Thanka da!

 
At 08 September, 2005 11:05, Blogger Sayesha said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 09 September, 2005 13:47, Blogger Dinesh said...

test comment

 

Post a Comment

<< Home