Sunday, December 04, 2005

NYU application sent!

Finally! I've managed to let go of one of my applications. Submitted barely hours before the round 1 deadline after an all-nighter on wednesday night. I re-read my essays again today. Bad mistake. I don't feel very good about my essay 1. Anyways, nothing much can be done now except to cross fingers and pray. Let's see. Now on to Chicago and LBS applications. Also, moved IESE application to Jan 16 deadline.

By the way, a friend of mine asked me minutes ago why I had titled my blog "Dateless Dairy" and only then did I notice that glaring error that has been existent like forever! Of course, I meant to title it Dateless Diary!! Changed it now. I feel so stupid.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 05 December, 2005 18:08, Blogger Forrest Gump said...

this is how it goes for me - i write an essay, then when i read it again, it feels total crap - so i trash it. and i do it for 5 or 6 times before i am tired of the topic and cant take it anymore. i never imagined writing essays will be so tough.

dont worry too much, things will just be fine. you have done what you could do best, so now enjoy the partial relief.

 
At 08 December, 2005 01:47, Blogger vishy said...

huh atlast u sent out ur first packet.. I hope u experienced the thrill of putting all the docs in a cover and sending..it... or did u do an online application.. for me I had send in other documents via post even though I completed an online application.. and its so tiring and fun.. opening the packet a 100 times to check if it ha all the necessary stuff and sealing it for the final time..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home